Monday, June 11, 2012

About Me

My initial blog is simply an introduction of myself and why I am blogging. I am a business student at the University of Northern Colorado. I am majoring in Marketing and Management through the Monfort College of Business. I am entering into my senior year of college and am excited and nervous to be graduating in May. On top of my school work I am the Senior VP of the professional business fraternity Delta Sigma Pi! I sit on the Monfort Student Council and I am captain of the UNC club Women's Rugby Team. This summer I am studying abroad in Lithuania for three weeks. I have postponed studying abroad for long enough and I am more then ready to begin my adventure. While there I will be visiting the Baltic seaside as well as taking a trip to visit the management team of Skype!! As stated in my description I am leaving two weeks early to spend time with my close friend in Germany. She has been studying there since March so I am excited to be reunited and begin our shenanigans together. Who knows what is to come so stay tuned and be prepared for anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment