Monday, June 18, 2012

Bon Voyage

Ok folks the big day is almost here. In less then 24 hours I will be on an airplane heading east. On my last day home I am simply enjoying the beautiful Colorado weather and spending time at home. I cannot wait to be there and beginning my adventure. I spoke with Lara this morning (my friend who i will be travelling with) and I am all set and know exactly what I am doing when I get there... for the most part. The next time I write on here I will be in Germany!!! So just to recap...
  • Flight Itinerary set?    Check!
  • Bags Packed?          Check!
  • Nerves erased?       Check!
  • Excitement on overdrive?    Check!
  • Hostels reserved?    Check!
  • Ready for take off?   Double Check!
The Adventure Begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment