Thursday, June 14, 2012

Who Packs A Week Early??

This girl right here!! I fly out Monday and I am already completely packed. Guess you could say I'm excited. Although I did forget my PJ's so that's gotta go in too. But I have the weekend to tie up the loose ends and be on my way Monday morning. It's crazy how fast the trip got here. I have been planning it for over 3 months and now I am five days away from leaving!! What happened?! I'd be lying if I said that I am not nervous because it's a long way to travel by myself! This trip is so worth it though! Soon I will be landing in Stuttgart, boarding a train, and arriving in Schwennigen. The only part I am really nervous about is the train ride. I do not want to get lost in Germany especially when I do not know a single word of German. It's going to be an amazing experience and I just cannot wait for it to start. These first two post are a little boring but bare with me because soon the experience of a lifetime begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment